- Degree of study:
- Masters: Law
After almost three years of working in Europe in diffrent countries (Italy, Netherlands, Belgium) and in diffrent international orgarnizations : –
- International Fund for Agricultural Development(international org in Rome);
- European Centre for Development Policy Management (international think tank in Maastricht);
- Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP (international law firm in Brussels);
- Energy Charter Secretariat (intetrnational org in Brussels); and
- Lexidale (international policy consultancy remotely with headquaters in Isreal/US).
I will be heading back to Nairobi to take up a job as a Trade Policy Officer starting 5th Sept 2016 for a project covering 9 countries in Eastern and Southern Africa. The new company l will be working for is called Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI Global, LLC), a private development company headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.